Buchalter, a mid-sized, full-service business law firm, is
seeking a healthcare litigation associate with 3-5 years of
Our healthcare practice specializes in representing hospitals and health systems, ambulatory surgery centers, diagnostic facilities, medical device companies, academic medical centers, federally qualified health centers, provider-based health plans, ancillary providers, accountable care organizations, retail health clinics, and physicians, medical groups and IPAs.
As litigators, we are effective, aggressive and practical advocates for our clients’ interests in disputed situations. We have represented both plaintiffs and defendants in arbitrations, mediations, settlement negotiations and trials in state and Federal forums throughout the country, involving shareholder and other corporate disputes, reimbursement lawsuits against major health plans, and multiparty, bet-the-company litigation on a variety of other issues affecting our health care clients.
- Candidates must have business focused commercial litigation experience.
- Candidates must have excellent research, writing, and communication skills.
- Candidate must be licensed to practice in California.
- Candidates must be flexible, collaborative, eager to learn and have a positive attitude.
- Healthcare experience is a plus but not required.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. If interested, please submit a copy of your resume, transcript and writing sample to Angie Mecoli at email@example.com.