Kronick Moskovitz Tiedemann & Girard
Kronick Moskovitz Tiedemann & Girard is currently seeking an
Associate Attorney with approximately 2-7 years of legal
experience to join its growing Business Services and Health Care
Practice Group. Candidate must be highly motivated, responsible,
creative, with excellent research, writing and legal analysis
With over sixty years serving the Sacramento Valley, Kronick is one of the most respected firms in the region. Kronick offers high-level work, smart lawyers, significant opportunities for professional growth, and a collegial atmosphere. We value our employees and give them the freedom to grow and succeed.
Primary responsibilities in this position involve working on a daily basis to help solve complex legal problems for our clients.
- At least 2 years of legal experience, business or health care is a plus but not required
- Exceptional research and writing skills, and a superior academic background
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex documents, including contracts
- Ability to effectively work with people, exercise sound judgment, and establish and maintain professional relationships with clients and colleagues
- Must be able to multi-task, creatively problem solve, and complete projects efficiently
- Ambition to succeed and prosper
Does contributing to a growing, nationally respected firm, one that prioritizes its people while delivering results for its clients, sound like a good fit for you? If so, let’s talk. We’d love to meet you.
This position offers competitive compensation, a generous benefits package, and an opportunity to join a well-established firm in the Sacramento area. To be considered for this opening, please submit: a cover letter; your resume; a research based writing sample (such as a research memo);a persuasive writing sample; and your law school transcripts to:
KMTG Recruitment Department
Kronick, Moskovitz, Tiedemann & Girard
1331 Garden Hwy, 2nd Floor, Sacramento, CA 95833