Higgs Fletcher Mack LLP
Higgs Fletcher & Mack LLP, one of San Diego’s oldest and most
prestigious downtown law firms, seeks an Associate Attorney to
join the Firm’s Transactional Law Practice Group working in
Healthcare. For consideration, please submit a cover letter,
resume, salary requirements, and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ideally has experience in healthcare transactions (professional services agreement, management services agreement, etc.) and healthcare research (i.e. regulatory issues such as Stark, Anti Kickback, PORA, Ban on the Corporate Practice of Medicine, etc.).
- Must be admitted to and in good standing with the California bar
- A minimum of five years of transactional attorney experience
- Possess strong research and analytical skills, excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and excellent proofreading skills
- Highly motivated professional who can take initiative and work independently as well as within a team