Associate General Counsel
Community Medical Centers - Corporate Legal Services
Community Medical Centers (“CMC”) is seeking a hardworking,
self-motivated attorney to join its in-house legal team as
Associate General Counsel. The successful candidate will join a
team of five attorneys and a paralegal and will be responsible
for a wide breadth of legal issues related to the operation of a
Essential Job Functions Include:
- Provide guidance, legal opinions and legal memoranda to executives and key stakeholders on legal compliance and regulatory issues.
- Work with service line administrators and other stakeholders to draft and review contracts, policies and forms.
- Advise stakeholders on patient-related issues, including patient consent, ethics and privacy related issues.
- Conduct legal research as necessary.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Three or more years of legal experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- The ability and desire to work as part of a team.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities at one time, often in the face of fast turn-around deadlines.
- Critical thinking skills, good judgment and professionalism.
Skills and Experience Preferred:
- Experience with healthcare law.
- Experience with healthcare transactions and other business transactions.
- Experience drafting and reviewing contracts.
- Experience in a law firm or in-house setting.
For consideration, kindly forward your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.