Associate General Counsel
Molina Healthcare, Inc.
Responsible for providing legal advice and service concerning legal rights, obligations, and privileges of the Business. Responsible for handling a variety of general corporate and commercial legal projects for the organization. Duties span reviewing information and data, researching laws, regulations, and precedents, and preparing recommendations and/or documents to support the organization. May work with or oversee outside counsel to complete assignments.
- Provides legal advice on regulatory and compliance issues involving insurance, managed care, and licensing.
- Serves as counsel to health plans operating Medicaid, Medicare, Marketplace, and MMP products.
- Works with health plan and corporate leadership as a strategic legal advisor.
- Experience in vendor/procurement contracting, provider contracting, health plan operations, HIPAA, and state Medicaid and insurance agency interactions.
- Coordinates activities of outside counsel.
Required Job Qualifications
- Juris Doctorate
- 3-7 years of relevant legal experience in a law firm, government agency and or health care company legal department with a focus on health care regulatory legal issues.
- State bar membership
- Working environment is generally favorable and lighting and temperature are adequate. Work is generally performed in an office environment in which there is only minimal exposure to unpleasant and/or hazardous working conditions. Must have the ability to sit for long periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
For more information and to apply, please visit: https://careers.molinahealthcare.com/job/united-states/associate-general-counsel/21726/25118114240