Chief Legal Officer
Hill Physicians Medical Group
Major, Lindsey & Africa has been exclusively retained by Hill
Physicians Medical Group –the largest independent physician
association in Northern California — to conduct a search for
Chief Legal Officer (CLO).
The CLO can work mostly remotely but should be able to work 1-2 days a week on-site in either the San Ramon or Sacramento offices.
The CLO will report to the CEO and provide legal advice in support of both Hill Physicians Medical Group and PriMed Management Consulting Services. The CLO will serve as a key advisor to three boards of directors (PriMed, Hill Physicians and Hill Health) and to senior leadership and other team members. The CLO will also serve as Corporate Secretary and Privacy Officer and manage a team of two lawyers in the legal department.
Why This is a Great Opportunity:
- The CLO will be a key member of the leadership team, will advise on strategic business issues, and can expect to have a meaningful impact on the future direction of the company.
- The CLO can expect to have extensive Board interaction.
- The CLO will work on a broad and interesting variety of matters that may include strategic acquisitions.
- This is one of the few organizations that is pursuing a true affordability strategy; and
- The chance to work alongside an extremely collegial executive team.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, please email your resume to Anna Gorodetsky, the recruiter from Major, Lindsey & Africa, handling this search. Her email is firstname.lastname@example.org.