Prospect Medical Holdings, Inc.
West Los Angeles
- Member of the California Bar in good standing
- Strong academic credentials preferred.
- 3-10 years prior experience with contracts or other transactional work at a law firm or inhouse legal department.
- Healthcare experience a plus and must be willing to learn healthcare law.
- Excellent reading, oral/written communication skills, negotiation skills and concise grammatical skills.
- Strong work ethic with a positive, results oriented, can-do attitude.
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects as well as strong follow through skills.
- Ability to work well with others as a team in a fast paced, team-oriented and dynamic environment.
- Ability to complete projects timely and accurately.
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to interact and communicate professionally with corporate senior executives and staff.
- Ability to work independently and seeking increasing responsibility.
- Principled with good judgment, common and practical sense, and high standards of ethics and loyalty.
- Excellent contract drafting and negotiation skills are a must.
- Draft, assess and negotiate various types of contracts for hospitals and medical groups.
- Ensure consistency of contract terms with company policies and goals.
- Expedite and review and negotiate contracts from company’s suppliers, customers and other parties.
- Reduce company’s contract risk.
- Work with in-house attorneys, contract paralegals and company business units to develop contract strategies.
- Lead to review best practices to enhance contracts review processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
In order to formally apply you’ll need to submit your application through the following link: http://pmh.com/executive-positions/