Rady Children's Health
Rady Children’s is the largest children’s hospital system in
California and serves the children of San Diego, Imperial, and
Southern Riverside Counties at 40 locations. It is includes a 457
bed acute care hospital with inpatient satellite units, medical
foundation, urgent care, 43 bed skilled nursing and sub-acute
care facility, 12-bed rehabilitation unit, behavioral health
inpatient and outpatient units, home health, Chadwick Center for
Child Protection, management services organizations, and the Rady
Children’s Institute – Genomics Medicine. It is the primary
pediatric teaching affiliate of University of California San
Diego School of Medicine.
Under the supervision of Senior Counsel, the Corporate Counsel provides a wide array of legal services to executives, management, medical and professional staff, and other staff of Rady Children’s Hospital and Health Center and its affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively “Rady Children’s”), with potential emphasis on clinical research, genomics, information technology, and data governance.
- Doctorate Degree (non MD)
- 3 to 5 years of experience with proficiency in contracting, negotiations, and legal advice in a health care, life sciences and research environment, including but not limited to complex transactions, analyzing arrangements under federal and state regulatory requirements, e.g., Stark, Anti-kickback, HIPAA, EMTALA, antitrust and any other requirements applicable to healthcare and life sciences arrangements, provider – payor relations, reimbursement regulatory environment, academic matters, and life sciences research.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, critical and strategic thinking, creative problem-solving and organizational skills. Attentive to detail and high quality legal services. Self-motivated and ability to work independently under minimal supervision within a high functioning team in a dynamic, nimble organization.
- ABA-Accredited Law School.
- Admitted in good standing to the California Bar or ability to be admitted timely upon employment.
For more information please visit: