Health Care Regulatory Attorney
Nelson Hardiman LLP
Leading Healthcare/Life Sciences specialty firm in West Los Angeles is seeking an attorney with 4-7 years of experience to focus on regulatory, compliance and some transactional work for healthcare and life sciences organizational clients. The firm has won awards as a best place to work and for its diversity, with exceptional attorney retention based on its collaborative, transparent culture and extensive training and professional development focus. This is a rare opportunity in a mid-size firm where people make careers in a friendly, fast-paced, stimulating environment of intensive learning and analysis to produce the highest quality, cutting-edge work product. This is an opportunity to work alongside and be mentored by several of the leading healthcare lawyers nationally and have extensive client contact. Compensation and benefits will be based upon qualifications, experience, quality of work, and productivity.
- Prior law firm training in a complex corporate/financial transactions or regulatory practice is essential.
- Experience/knowledge of healthcare law and regulations is preferred and helpful, but not a barrier for a candidate from another specialty or general background willing and able to do the work to learn our industry.
- Must be licensed in California, have excellent academic credentials, elite level work experience, and superior research, writing, communications, and negotiating skills.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, a high degree of personal responsibility and accountability and a keen interest in health and life sciences law and policy.
- Strong regulatory/transactional experience
- Ability to distill large amounts of information quickly with precision, and approach client challenges creatively
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented approach
- Expertise in drafting documents, contracts, policies, procedures, legal memoranda and opinion letters related to regulatory and transactional activities
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume in confidence to email@example.com and reference “Health Care Regulatory Attorney”. Only candidates contacted for an interview will receive a response.
Nelson Hardiman is committed to equal employment opportunity for all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex or gender, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.