Community Medical Centers
Community Medical Centers (“CMC”) is seeking a hardworking,
self-motivated attorney to join its in-house legal team as
Associate General Counsel. The successful candidate will join a
team of five attorneys and will be responsible for a wide breadth
of legal issues related to the operation of a healthcare
Essential Job Functions Include:
- Provide guidance, legal opinions and legal memoranda to executives and key stakeholders on legal compliance and regulatory issues.
- Work with service line administrators and other stakeholders to draft and review contracts.
- Advise stakeholders on patient-related issues, including patient consent and ethics issues and HIPAA-related issues.
- Conduct legal research as necessary.
- Sit on committees and conduct formal and informal presentations and trainings on legal and regulatory issues that impact the system’s operations.
Skills and Experience Required:
- One or more years of legal experience in a law firm or in-house setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- The ability and desire to work as part of a team.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities at one time, often in the face of fast tum-around deadlines.
- Critical thinking skills, good judgment and professionalism.
Skills and Experience Preferred:
- Experience with healthcare law.
- Experience with healthcare transactions and other business transactions.
- Experience drafting and reviewing contracts.
For consideration, kindly forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.