Senior Healthcare Attorney
Cohen Healthcare Law Group
If you’re an experienced Healthcare Attorney, ready to join an innovative team that provides cutting-edge legal strategies and solutions to businesses that accelerate health and wellness, then look no further! Cohen Healthcare Law Group’s leading Healthcare and FDA Firm is seeking a Healthcare Attorney with 5+ years’ experience in healthcare, regulatory and corporate law.
If the following describes you, then YOU may be the Superstar we’re looking for:
- Provides unparalleled, value-add advice/service to clients
- Amplifies client confidence, trust, and happiness with you and the Firm
- Experienced in healthcare law, healthcare compliance, and FDA/FTC law
- Creative, analytical and confident
- Strategic Thinker
- Exceptional Communication Skills – verbal, written and active listener
- Researching and analyzing complex legal issues relating to healthcare, FDA law, employment law or general corporate law.
- Writing analytical memos for the Firm’s clients on topics such as: fraud and abuse, including Stark and the federal anti-kickback statute; the corporate practice of medicine; regulation of dietary supplements, cosmetics, medical devices, and OTC & homeopathic drugs; and structures for healthcare ventures.
- Assessing legal risks and discussing legal strategy and solutions with clients.
- Preparing compliance documents.
- Drafting and negotiating a variety of contracts, including: management services agreements, M&A documents (such as a shareholders’ purchase agreement); employment agreements; staffing agreements; and similar.
Skills and Experience:
- Living in California and member of the California Bar, or admitted to another state (if presently living in that state)
- 5+ years of legal practice experience and substantive mastery of either Healthcare law or FDA & FTC law
- Record of superior academic and professional achievement and commitment to excellence.
- Ideally, also a portable book of client business and, business development skills.
Compensation and Benefits:
The Senior Healthcare Attorney will start as a part-time independent contractor, with an opportunity for the right person to become a full-time employee of the Firm. Our Firm offers a 401(k) Plan to employees after specified service requirements are met.
To apply, send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com, with the subject line, Senior Healthcare Attorney.
Cohen Healthcare Law Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, gender expression, national origin, marital status, physical disability, or mental disability.