Apply online to start receiving the benefits of membership!
CSHA membership offers a host of benefits including timely access to the latest updates on state and federal legislation, regulations, and case law that affects the healthcare industry. You will also receive:
- California Health Law News, an informative newsletter published 3-4 times per year that focuses on developments in health law specific to California
- Appellate case summaries by email within a few days of release
- Invitations to the CSHA annual Spring and Fall educational conferences
- CSHA committee and leadership opportunities
- Invitations to special CSHA seminars and topical webinars
- Opportunities to write articles in California Health Law News
Equally important, members enjoy a variety of opportunities to meet and network with healthcare attorneys from throughout California.
New membership fees are $255, which includes annual dues of $225 and a $30 processing fee.